2009 Show Reel 2009 Show Reel

GASP!

Kai is not worthless! D=

I admit he's a "HUGE TOWERING DICK" but not worthless.
(just kidding kai, you know we cool)

Also, nice demo reel bit, and congrats on daily 4th. That should compensate for the endless nightmare that you had to endure......I hope.

Bit-Master responds:

What I learned from this is the most valuable. It'll show in my next flash. :3

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

That is amazing.

This looks incredible, even if it may have been rushed, I think it's great. Good Job Wax!

Onihime Onihime

Awsome

I really liked the fbf animations and the style. It looked like you really took your time with this.

Nice Job! :)

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Only reason i took my time with this is because i experimented a lot. Something i didn't do with past animations since i'm a lot more used to jumping into it with my usual happy-go-lucky attitude. On top of that, work and going out kicked in and ended up making me waste a couple of months before i ended up pulling the finger out and finishing what i started. It's now finished and i'm s happy i could cry.

SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

COOL but just one thing!

Mel Gibson as a sercret charater WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!

Other than that good game.

The Fur Fighters The Fur Fighters

Fun game

I like the message is shows

South Park's Heroin Hero South Park's Heroin Hero

I've been playing for hours

But I still can't catch that bloody dragon, any hints? lol

"No, Stop it Dad, you can't catch the dragon. "
"Stan how dare you turn it off, I was so close, turn it back on now, listen to me, I'M YOUR FATHER DAM IT!"

lol.

Gundam Wing Intro Gundam Wing Intro

This is great.

I love gundam wing.

I may be using this song in a flash submission, but in a while, still no where near the completion point.

Old Sonic Theme Old Sonic Theme

I have that game

I remember that in sonic collection. The animations were sick. Now all we need is for someone to remake it in flash.

Zelda 64 OOT: Lon Lon Ranch Zelda 64 OOT: Lon Lon Ranch

I love this song

Great work. This song's the best.

The first time i played oot i accidentally thought that the ranch was hyrule castle (being in the middle and all) and went there first. Now i made it a tradition that whenever i start a new game to go there first before the castle.

Ted Ted