2009 Show Reel 2009 Show Reel

GASP!

Kai is not worthless! D=

I admit he's a "HUGE TOWERING DICK" but not worthless.
(just kidding kai, you know we cool)

Also, nice demo reel bit, and congrats on daily 4th. That should compensate for the endless nightmare that you had to endure......I hope.

Bit-Master responds:

What I learned from this is the most valuable. It'll show in my next flash. :3

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

That is amazing.

This looks incredible, even if it may have been rushed, I think it's great. Good Job Wax!

Onihime Onihime

Awsome

I really liked the fbf animations and the style. It looked like you really took your time with this.

Nice Job! :)

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Only reason i took my time with this is because i experimented a lot. Something i didn't do with past animations since i'm a lot more used to jumping into it with my usual happy-go-lucky attitude. On top of that, work and going out kicked in and ended up making me waste a couple of months before i ended up pulling the finger out and finishing what i started. It's now finished and i'm s happy i could cry.

4 Swords Misadventures 6 4 Swords Misadventures 6

RIOT RIOT RIOT!

The whole movie was great, but my favorite part had to be the dark link riot. I also loved the use of gundam wing music at the beinning, brings back so many memories.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

This was worth the wait

OMG this episode was awesome, you did a really good job on it. It was also extremely long too. Took me at least an hour to finish it. I started watching at 6:30 and finished at 7:30.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 2 Sonic Shorts: Volume 2

THE DOLL, THE DOLL TALKS TO ME IN MY SLEEP!

That tails doll was scary as hell! I was not expecting that, I clicked on the link to it by accident. (I'm not telling, you'll have to find it yourself)

Other than that the rest was funny as hell, just I not going to sleep tonight because that doll freak me right out.

My favorite part was the sonic saz short, that was funny. Also like the sonic drift one because I was wondering why would sonic need a car.

LOZ - Twilight Problem LOZ - Twilight Problem

Great movie!

The animations were great and so was the story, and it looked like you took quite a while to make this. Too bad there arn't more stuff like this in the zelda collection, all they put there recently are stuff like " Link the Stink ", and "Link fights the dragon" (now renamed to " I am Gay "). Good Work

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

OMG GENO

He finally blew up Japan with his awsomeness. Just like he said in that youtube video, if he wasn't in brawl he would blow up Japan!

BTW, was it you who made that video on youtube, the voice sounds the same.

Naruto Randomness 6 Naruto Randomness 6

Yeah ZELDA!!!

The zelda scene was funny

Video Gamerz Chronicles1b Video Gamerz Chronicles1b

I swear that is awsome

I hope you get front page.